KENWORTH T410 – DEFINING TOMORROW
THE BEST IN THE BUSINESSS
Designed with a set-back front axle and shorter
bumper-to-back-of-cab (BBC) length for maximum productivity, this versatile workhorse is available in rigid, single and multi-trailer configurations with your choice of day and sleeper cabs.
Rated at up to 70 tonnes GCM, it’s ideal for interstate and intrastate distribution, as well as Performance Based Standards operators, tipper and dog, and other heavy duty applications.
The all-new 2.1-metre cab represents another sizeable advancement. More spacious, more ergonomic and better equipped, the T410 interior offers a driver experience unmatched for comfort and control in its class.
T410 — Delivering bigger payloads, enhanced safety and a superior driver environment.
OTHER KENWORTH MODELS
MAIN SPECIFICATIONS & OPTIONS – STANDARD CONFIGURATION
Designed with a set-back front axle and shorter bumper-to-back-of-cab (BBC) length for maximum productivity, this versatile workhorse is available in rigid, single and multi-trailer configurations with your choice of day and sleeper cabs.
• 6X4 standard
• 8X4 optional
• PACCAR MX13 460HP @ 1700LBFT TORQUE – SCR standard
• PACCAR MX13 510HP @ 1850LBFT TORQUE – SCR optional
• EGP OUTSIDE RAIL RHR W/ GROUND DISCHARGE FOR MX
• EGP OUTSIDE RAIL RHR, DUAL SIDE OF CAB EXHAUST optional
• DONALDSON 2500 SERIES AIR CLEANER – UNDER HOOD standard
• DUAL INBUILT HOOD PRECLEANERS – SERVICE FREE standard
• FUEL HAUL optional
• GAS HAUL optional
• 75L ADBLUE TANK WITH BATTERY BOX standard
TRANSMISSION – MANUAL
• EATON RTLO18918B 18SPEED @ 1850LBFT TORQUE standard
• EATON RTLO20918B 18SPEED @ 2050LBFT TORQUE standard
TRANSMISSION – AUTOMATIC
• PACCAR AUTOMATED PO-18F112C 12SPEED @ 1850LBFT TORQUE optional
• EATON FO-18E318A-MXP ULTRASHIFT PLUS 18SPEED @ 1850LBFT TORQUE optional
• EATON FO-20E318A-MXP ULTRASHIFT PLUS 18SPEED @ 2050LBFT TORQUE optional
• DANA E-1462I – 6.6T GAWR standard
• DANA DUAL E-1462I – 13.2T GAWR optional
• MERITOR MFS66-122 – 6.6T GAWR optional
• MERITOR DUAL MFS66-122 – 13.2T GAWR optional
• MERITOR MFS73 – 7.3T GAWR optional
• DANA DSH40P – 18.1T GAWR standard
• DANA D46-170 – 20.9T GAWR optional
• MERITOR MT-20-14XG – 20.0T GAWR optional
• MERITOR RT46-160GP – 20.9T GAWR optional
• KENWORTH AIRGLIDE 400 – 18.1T GAWR standard
• KENWORTH AIRGLIDE 460 – 20.9T GAWR optional
• HENDRICKSON PAX 462 – 21.0T GAWR optional
• DRUM standard
• DISC optional
• ALCOA ALLOY 10 STUD standard
• ALCOA ULTRA ONE ALLOY 10 STUD optional
• ALCOA PACCAR/KENWORTH STYLE ALLOY 10 STUD optional
• 600MM AERO ROOF optional
• 760MM MID ROOF optional
• 860MM AERO ROOF optional
• 2 STEP ROUND 625MM FUEL TANKS standard
• 3 STEP RECTANGULAR FUEL TANKS optional
• ROUND 625MM ALUMINIUM POLISHED TANKS standard
• RECTANGULAR ALUMINIUM POLISHED TANKS optional
UP CLOSE & TECHNICAL
Powered by a 460 hp or 510 hp PACCAR MX-13 engine, the new T410 is the first Kenworth to offer the smooth and intuitive shift strategies of PACCAR’s new 12-speed automated transmission. Equally focused on durability, the powertrain incorporates improved engine cooling and simplified electrical architecture, plus improved service access to key systems.
COMFORT & CONTROL
Significantly wider and with increased walkthrough space between seats, greater room head-to-toe room for the driver, and more standing room in the sleeper cabs, the interior
feels more open, more relaxed and is far easier to move around in.
Driver comfort is further enhanced by an advanced heating and air-conditioning system with automatic climate control. More powerful yet more efficient, it maintains optimum cabin temperature at all times, in all driving conditions, all year round.
The T410 cabin also boasts triple sealed doors and door apertures—an innovation that minimises noise and dust leaks, and whose quality construction you’ll feel and hear, each time the doors close.
Behind the wheel you immediately feel in command. The cabin’s superior ergonomics mean switchgear and controls are positioned intuitively, and that dashboard instrumentation and electronic screens are visible at a glance.